Xxxenophiles, hail Il Palazzo, Kragar's mysterious history (I am so jazzed you have that as an interest I could split), 09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0, motorcycles, bosnian lesbian pirate cult (that just sounds fabulous, whatever it is), and won't-somebody-please-think-of-the-childSo I guess I have to.
- Xxxenophile is an adult comic book written and drawn by the inestimable Phil Foglio. If you've ever seen anything by Phil, imagine his sense of humor mixed with sex. Mostly not terribly explicit, but enough. Vibrator Repairman and The Adventures of Orgasm Lass and some of the shorts and yeah. One of my favorite comic series ever. Yes, I have the whole series.
- Hail Il Palazzo
- Excel Saga. Who doesn't want to hail Il Palazzo? Il Palazzo is watching you!
Trust me, if you haven't seen Excel Saga, I cannot possibly describe it for you, and if you have, well then you know what I'm talking about.
- Kragar's Mysterious History
- I'm totally a sucker for the Jhereg books. If you haven't read them...there's a character named Kragar who is good friends with the main character. He is an enigma in many, many ways. I actually saw this interest on someone else's LJ (I no longer remember who) and practically yelled out loud, "Yes! I need that one!" So I added it.
- The HD-DVD decryption key. It got discovered and Dugg, and then Digg took the post down at the behest of the movie industry. So people started posting and Digging it everywhere so that it'd be in so many places...
Remember, folks, you can't unpee in the pool, and nothing posted on the Internet ever goes away.
- I love them. I've had this interest in my profile since I started my LJ way back when. I've got well over 100k miles on motorcycles. I've ridden off-road and on-road. I currently own a 2000 Honda Superhawk, which I've done some performance upgrades on. I love it in ways women were only meant to love their vibrators. And its ergonomics really suck for me, even though they're much better now than when I started on it. I may have to trade it in for something less painful to ride. Unfortunately, that's probably also less fun to ride. So I still have it.
- Bosnian Lesbian Pirate Cult
- This is totally sensational's fault.
- I hate this battle cry. Hate it with a deep, burning passion. Because it's always said by people who aren't really thinking of the children, they're justifying their beliefs with "but it's for the children!"
Fuck you for using kids to bolster your shaky belief system.
Er...I mean...yeah. I don't like it. Thus the sarcastic tone and extra punctuation.
So, um, if you ask me to, I may or may not pick interests from your list to have you tell me about them. Depends on what inspires me.